West Avenue & The Be Brave Kimono

Friday, June 10, 2016
For today's post I am so excited to share something so near and dear to my heart! I am totally and completely biased but West Avenue is my favorite boutique EVER. If you don't already know what I am talking about it is a "chic and gaudy [online] boutique" created by my best friend (and possibly, definitely soul mate), Erin West. If you haven't already checked out the website head on over to www.shopwestavenue.com and have a look around! Also, a HUGE shout out to Cristi Hoyt at Cristi Starr Photography not only for these amazing blog photos but for all of the photos on the website! My full outfit details will be listed below the photos.
Gray Be Brave Kimono: West Avenue - Maroon Bless Your Heart Dress: West Avenue (Only 2 Smalls left, contact Erin West for invoice)  - Grande Corazon (Tomato Red & Bahama Blue) Necklace: Sookie Sookie - Arriba Pera Luxa Earrings (BLACK): Sookie Sookie - Tan Wedges: The Pink Lily Boutique - Hair: Cinderella Hair Micro Bead Extensions By Michaela - Photos By: Cristi Starr Photography


For more amazing outfits check out www.shopwestavenue.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top