May Favorites

Monday, June 6, 2016
May was such a crazy and hectic month for me that I have just not had time to post a lot lately. I'm sure most of you already know this but after weeks of designing, stress eating and staying up late West Avenue's website www.ShopWestAvenue.com was finally launched! Along with that big project I have also been busy celebrating my favorite 2016 High School Graduate & product testing for the upcoming months! I have so much planned to show and talk to you all about but today is all about my favorite products from May!


1. Not Your Mothers - Way To Grow - Leave In Conditioner
I am absolutely in love with everything about this product. I have been using the same leave in conditioner for years but hardly any stores carry it so I have to order it and of course I never remember to until I'm completely out so I was having a hair emergency, ran to CVS and grabbed the first one I saw. Let the record show, I will not be reordering my old faithful. It has been permanently replaced! This is such an amazing formula that you can literally spray as much as you want and not end up with oily hair! The bottle is also created by a group of geniuses. The design allows you to target more than just one area when you pray it and it keeps from having a lot in one place and none in another. I literally can not say enough good things about this stuff. It is so inexpensive. You can buy it at your local CVS, Walmart, whatever or you can order it here for only $7.99!


2. Texas Heart Jewelry
Oh my goodness. Have you been to this website?! If you still have money in your bank account then your answer is obviously no. I can not get over their GORGEOUS Druzy Earrings and the Tassel Necklaces are TO DIE FOR. Everything on the website is so reasonably priced and the quality is perfection. I know that there are SO many brands out there selling these types of pieces but none are them are as good in quality as these. Trust me, I've tried most of them. Also, the owner, Shelbi is the most genuine and kind hearted person you may ever meet. If you have a problem with ANYTHING she will help you. Okay, enough about how amazing the are see it for yourself here. (
Texas-heart.myshopify.com) Stay tuned for a haul post to see what I am buying there later this month!

3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
I am so in love with this product that I've used it every single day. At first you think you're paying $21 for just another brow pencil but trust me, it is so much more. This pencil makes it so easy to get the exact look that you're wanting but it is also easy to correct if you make a mistake. It is not hard to wash off but it never fades and it won't have you sweating off your eyebrows in you're spending your summer in Texas. I go back and forth between Medium Brown & Chocolate, mostly because I can never remember which one I use. If you absolutely can't decide which color is right for you, take a trip to Ulta and the girls there will be happy to match you or you can buy it online here!

4.  IT Brushed For Ulta
I am seriously a brush freak. I will pay more for a brush than a 3 months supply of the foundation I am going to use it with because I truly believe that the look and application of the product is 70% brush & 30% product. If you've ever used a truly amazing brush then you know that it can make a world of a difference. I usually stick to Morphe & Sigma but I grabbed a couple of these when I was in Ulta one day and they are my favorite ever! You can check out their collection online here (prices and sizes vary) or make a quick trip to your nearest Ulta!


5. Too Faced Love Flush Blush
I have had these blushes forever and I just now got the chance to try them! These are honestly my favorite blushes ever! They are very pigmented but not overly so and there several color options. This is such a great product. They will stay with you all day long and never fade. They also come in the cutest packages ever. Find your favorite shade and give it a try here (or, again, at your nearest Ulta) for only $26.


Well, that's it for this months favorites! As always, thank you for reading! If you have any comments, questions or suggestions feel free to contact me!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top