June Favorites

Thursday, June 30, 2016
Hello everyone & welcome to my June Favorites! I know there is a big holiday weekend coming up and I will more than likely be spending it at my house, hanging out with my one year old so I wanted to go ahead and get this up for you so that I'm not late and don't have a chance to forget! I also wanted you to have a chance to read it before all of the craziness that is the 4th of July begin!
One quick thing before we get started,  I have started a group for my Blog Follwers & Perfectly Posh customers on Facebook! There you will find exclusive deals from some incredible boutiques, information and sales at Perfectly Posh, Outfit's of The Day, Skincare Advice, Giveaways and so so so much more. Type Life as Laci in your search bar and you should find it easily or click here and it will take you right to it! If you need help or want me to add you let me know and I will help you out!
Anyway, as I was saying... here are my June Favorites!




1. Pink Zebra Sprinkles
My name is Laci and I have a problem. I am addicted to Pink Zebra Fragrance Sprinkles! This stuff is seriously amazing. As you know, I have a wild and nosey 1 year old boy which makes me so afraid to light candles or anything within his reach. unfortunately his reach seems to get a little higher every single day and I am running out of safe places to put a flame. One night a friend of mine invited me to like her new page and well that was that. These are little sprinkles that work like the the wax cubes except they're cheaper, less messy and last longer! You don't have to have heat for these to work. I put them in a cute little martini glass on my desk at work or I also have a champagne glass from my wedding that I have some in on my dresser at home (because I'm classy that way ;) ).
One of the coolest things to me about these things is that you can mix them and create your own scent. The first one I bought was Strawberry and I also purchased Lime & Banana with it. With these 3 scents there are so many possibilities. I can have Strawberry, Banana or Lime just by themselves or I can have Strawberry Banana, Strawberry Lime, etc. My second purchase is by far my favorite and the ones I will recommend most. This set included Cake Batter (yes, it smells as good as it sounds), Amaretto Cream (when mixed with cake batter is also gives off a coconut cream pie smell) and Island Coconut. If you want to try them out for yourself you can get them here or at http://www.pinkzebrahome.com/scarletbrabham. They're seriously only $8 a bottle and the bottles are HUGE so you have nothing lose!

2. Perfectly Posh Snarky Bar
Oh my goodness, I can not tell you how in love I am with this thing! A lot of people are obsessed with the chunks from Posh but I am personally more obsessed with Snarky Bars! This is basically a little bar of exfoliating magic. I have a real probably keeping the heels of my feet soft and smooth. It is so easy for them to get dry and not only is it unattractive but it's also uncomfortable. After just 3 days of using this bar my feet are probably softer my hands! It is amazing! These are also SO good for exfoliating your full body before a spray tan or fake bake application. There are so many reasons that you need one of these in your life! They come in several different scents. I have only tried the Classic Pink scent (which reminds me an awful lot of the way Hollister smells). You can get that one here. The next one on my list to try is the Castaway Coconut which you can grab here. There are so many different ones and you can find them all here and pick your favorite!

3. L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte 24 Hour Foundation
This foundation was sent straight to Heaven, I am sure of it! I bought this after a recommendation from Erin West and I can not get enough of it! It is a full coverage foundation but, unlike a lot of the others, it 's not extremely thick or heavy. I am personally a lover of all things matte but if you like a little dew they have just released a pro glow version of this same stuff! Not only does it come in several colors and have the perfect consistency but it also really lasts ALL DAY LONG! Erin and I spent a few Saturday's sweating it out at the ball field all day while her sons team played and, seriously, her foundation looked just as good at the end of the night as it did at 10 that morning. This stuff is so reasonably priced and so worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone I see! You can buy it at your local Walmart, CVS, Ulta, ect or you can order it online from Ulta here.


4.Milani Stay Put Brow Color
I am usually a die hard Anastasia Brow Wiz kind of girl but I recently ran out of my favorite pencil and did not want to make the 30 minute drive to Ulta with my one year old for literally one thing. It just didn't seem worth it! I did a little research and never found anything worth reading so I just head to Walmart to see what I could find. After a long time searching through pencils that must eventually be sharpened ( I HATE those things) I finally found this and it is incredible. The Milani Stay Put Brow is not only extremely pigmented but stays put all day! It's so easy to use and it lasts forever. Seriously, after weeks of using it I haven't even scratched the surface. I will 100% be spending $7 on this from now on instead of the twenty-something on the other option! You can try it for yourself here or pick it up at your local Walmart. CVS does not seem to carry this product in store from what I have seen.

5. E.L.F. Baked Eye Shadow Trio (In Peach)
I am so in love with this! I use this little eye shadow set every single day. As simple as it seems (and looks) it is perfection. First of all, it is sooooo easy to apply! I think it takes me MAYBE two minutes to do my eye makeup now and I get so many compliments! Secondly, it is a buildable product. You can pack this stuff on for a more pigmented and contrasting look, you can add just a little of the lightest color for a natural eye or you can get somewhere in the middle. Third, it lasts forever. I have had mine for well over a year and I'm not even halfway out which is pretty awesome considering that I only paid about $4 for it! If you don't try anything else that I have talked about today you NEED to try this. Trust me. I get so many compliments on my eye makeup every single day and I literally do it with my fingers so, that should tell you something! You can find this at your local CVS or you can buy it direct from E.L.F. here!

Well, that's it for this month! As always, thank you for reading! If you have any questions, suggestions or comments feel free or contact me directly! Also, don't forget to join my FB group for exclusive news, amazing deals from your favorite boutiques and so much more. The name of the group is Life As Laci or you can click here to find it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top