Living Like Linda With Fashion Junkee

Thursday, April 14, 2016
I have never been more excited about a top than I was about this purple one! I have to send a huge thank you to the wonderful people Fashion Junkee (use code XOLACI for 10% off ALL purchases)for helping me include a part of my mom in this post today! If you know anything about my mom then you definitely know her favorite color was purple and if you've been following me or my sisters then you know we love to use #LivingLikeLinda. Join in and celebrate Linda with us! Snap a photo in your favorite purple outfit/accessories/hair (whatever) and use our hash tag!
I also have to give a BIG shout out to Terri Holmes at Terri Holmes Photography for always taking time out of her busy schedule to take and edit my photos! She is truly amazing!
Today's look is (clearly) all about purple and the accessories! It is about to be so hot here in Texas and as a modest mom to a one year old is so hard to find cool outfits that 1. Don't show too much skin and 2. Don't constantly need adjusting. This outfit is so simple but so perfect and I am in love with this top. I actually now own it in two colors. Don't judge me ;) Again, if you love it as much as I do or you find something else at Fashion Junkee that you just can't live without you can always save 10% with code XOLACI at checkout! (All outfit details are below photos.)









Purple Off The Shoulder Top: Fashion Junkee (XOLACI for 10% off) - Glitter Lace Up Flats: The Lace Cactus (Sold Out, Similar here) - Sunglasses: Charming Charlie's - Purple Floral Watch: CoCo's Joplin (KELSEYR10 for 10% off) - Black Tassel Necklace: Heart Of Texas Jewelry - Foundation: Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation (Shade Fair- Light- Honey) + Urban Decay Naked Skin (Shade 3) - Photos By: Terri Holmes Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top