The Rack Black Fringe Tank

Monday, March 28, 2016
After what seemed like one of the craziest weeks of my entire life, I think I finally have my life back together. All in one week my State Farm laptop was stolen from my car, my bank AND Pay Pal accounts were hacked, and my car was totaled. Now that it has all been taken care of I am so excited to share one of my favorite tanks of the season!
This week I have partnered with Ashlee Perkins at The Rack to not only show you a must have top but also to introduce an all new boutique that you don't want to miss out on!  Check out my outfit details below the photos & then head over and shop their collection! Don't forget to let them know Laci sent you ;)





Black Fringe Tank: The Rack - Serape Denim Jacket: The Lace Cactus (Code VIP10 for 10% off)(Available in Medium) (Several other options here) - Aqua Lace Up Heels: The Lace Cactus (Code VIP10 for 10% off) - Multi Color Leopard Cross Necklace: Raining Rustic (Code LACIREP10 for 10% off) - Black Arriba Pera Earrings: The Lace Cactus (Code VIP10 for 10% off) Foundation: Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation (Shade Fair-Light Honey) - Photos By: Terri Holmes Photography

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top