March Favorites

Wednesday, March 30, 2016
I seriously can not believe that it is already the last day of March. This has been such a crazy and stressful month for me. I am so glad to see it ending! Because it is the end of the month it is time for one of my favorite posts. Welcome to my March Favorites!!

1. The Peacock's Plume Boutique Bath Bombs
Oh my goodness! These things are as amazing as they are cute! I am a mom to a one year old, a wife to a very busy man, a full time employee and a blogger. My life is always crazy and always stressful. I  never take the time to relax. I think my average shower time is somewhere around 3 minutes. (No, that's not an exaggeration.) There is no way I would ever even pick up one of these things in any store because I would never have time to use it but when I got this adorable little thing in the mail I knew I had to find some time some way to try it out. To put it simply, you NEED these things in your life. They smell so good and they make your skin so, so, so soft. You can get them from The Peacock's Plume here or you can shop in store if you are local! They're literally only $12 a piece and I promise you, you won't regret buying one.


2. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
I feel like I say this in literally every post but, as you probably know, I have extremely sensitive skin. My skin also tends to fall on the dryer side of normal. It can be extremely hard to find a moisturizer that actually moisturizes and does a good enough job to fight my natural dryness while still not making my skin too oily or irritated. I'm complicated. Whatever. I was switching from product to product trying to find the perfect one and then Cetaphil and Infulenster sent me a small bottle of this stuff. Holy cow, it is incredible! I literally may never use another moisturizer ever again. This stuff is so gentle on my skin but actually works like I need it to. I use it day and night and I never have a problem with dry or oily skin. Not only does it actually work but it's also more than affordable. You can find this stuff at your local Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc. for less than $12 for a huge 16oz bottle! Seriously, go buy this stuff RIGHT NOW. It will change your entire skin care routine.

3.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Leave In Conditioner
My skin may be naturally dry but my hair is more than oily! When I was talking to my stylist a little while ago about my hair getting so oily so quickly she recommended that I use a leave in conditioner. Which, I know, it seems like that would give me the opposite of the results I want and trust me theres an entire science behind it but basically, it worked. Ever since we had that little talk I have been switching from product to product because I just never could find one that I absolutely loved until Ipsy sent me a sample bottle of Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Leave In Conditioner. Unless they stop making this stuff (which is very likely with my luck) I will never use any other one ever again. This stuff makes my hair so soft without causing it be oily and the smell is very fresh and minimal. I apply this immediately after I get out of the shower before brushing or drying my hair. As awesome as it is I have never been able to find it in any store but you can buy it online here for 38% off! I'm sure it has to be out there somewhere though so if you see it, let me know!


4. Mia 2 Skin Care Cleansing System
You NEED this. Everyone NEEDS this. I don't care if you're male, female, thirteen years old, forty. Whatever. You NEED it. Trust me. When I first bought this I was way more than nervous. It is a little pricy and I didn't want to spend THAT much money on what I feared would be a glorified scrubbie. I also was terrified because I  have been reading reviews on these things for over a year and every single person mentions having a breakout the first few times they used it. Be brave, take the plunge and go buy one... NOW. This thing is amazing. My skin broke out a little bit the first week of using it but after some research I have learned that this is because it is bringing all of the impurities to the top of your skin so this reaction is bound to happen. If it makes you feel better, it wasn't severe and it was hardly even noticeable. After a month into using this thing my skin has never been clearer, cleaner or softer in my entire life. It gently yet deeply cleanses your pours without any abrasions or harsh chemicals. There are several different brush heads for every skin type and it actually cleans so well that it literally helps your face absorb other products (moisturizers mostly) better. Save your money. Ask for one for your birthday. Do whatever you have to do. Don't go the rest of your life, don't go the rest of the year, without having one of these in your daily routine.
They are available to buy in store at Ulta or you can get them online here. Again, they are pricey. They are a little over $100 but it is worth so much more than that. This is a purchase you will not ever regret!

5. West Avenue
Clearly I have saved the best for last! I could probably spend my entire paycheck here! There are way too many good things for me to say about Erin West and her brand new boutique. I have had a lot of experience with different boutiques and I've seen a lot of negative things and a lot of terrible quality but that is far from true here! Erin is literally the most kind hearted, classy soul that I have ever met and West Avenue has the cutest clothes I've maybe EVER seen. Follow her on Instagram at @shopwestavenue and turn on your notifications so you don't miss any new arrivals. Tell her Laci sent you! You can thank me later ;)

If you have any questions, comments or suggestion please feel free to let me know. My contact information can be found on me "CONTACT" page. As always, thanks for reading!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top