My Favorite Beauty Oils & Face Masks

Friday, February 5, 2016
Published: November 25, 2015
Well, after a few technical difficulties with my website and an extremely busy holiday week I have not been able to get this post published for you! I am so sorry for the delay! I had Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Brantley's first birthday party, which I will tell you about later. Now that everything is finally calm and back to normal I have this here for you just in time for the cold weather!


We have talked about facial cleaners, moisturizers and now we are going to talk about beauty oils and facial masks! I have always been a facial mask lover but the word oil in beauty oils use to really freak me out. Once I started experimenting with them I tried a couple of different ones and, let me tell you, there are some that you should definitely stay away from but there are others that you shouldn't go a day more without!





1.
Josie Maran Argan Oil is one of my favorite facial products of all time. There is literally absolutely nothing in these bottles other than 100% Argan Oil. It is that simple, that natural and it truly is magic! You can use this product on your face, body and lips and it is approved for even the most sensitive of skins. Because this is nothing but a natural oil it is obviously very oily and not something you want to put all over your face during the day time. You do not want to combine this product with any foundations ever. I  use this about 2 times a week on my face, more if my face is feeling really dry, and every single night on my lips. Always apply this after you wash you face and have applied moisturizer. I put this stuff on right before bed and I never wake up disappointed. You can buy this at Sephora or direct from Jose Maran Cosmetics here. One 15 ml bottle costs around $16 or you can buy the 50 ml bottle for $48.





2.
The Blissful Body's Miracle Beauty Oil is a life saver. This oil is also completely natural and contains sunflower seed oil, rice bran oil, macadamia nut oil, argan oil and many, many others. (For a complete list of ingredients click here.) You can use this anywhere on your face or body that needs a little extra moisture. I use this at least a couple of times and I could not live without it! I apply it at least 30 minutes after I have washed and moisturized my face, usually right before bed. Even though this is an oil it can be used with foundation. Lately I have been trying out a couple of different foundations and I like to mix in a little drop of this stuff any time I feel like a product is really thick. I also mix it with foundations that I think could possibly effect my sensitive skin negatively and it acts almost as a shield. With this stuff I do not have to be afraid to try different things because it always protects me! I adore this product and brand not only because it is amazing but also because it is made by a family owned and operated business! Unfortunately I can not give you an exact cost because I don't remember the price and the shop is closed for a couple of days for Thanksgiving however I can assure you that it is nothing unreasonable. You can purchase this online here.



3.
I love, love, love Eslor's Chlorophyll Lifting Mask! This stuff is so amazing. The description says it is for skin tightening and radiant glowing skin. I don't know the first part to be true because, let's face it, I'm 23 years old and I'm not too worried about lose skin on my face but I can instantly tell a difference in the color, texture and overall look of my skin immediately after one use. This mask contains natural milk proteins, plant extracts, and several minerals that will brighten up your face instantly. I use this once every 7 days. If it has just been a really bad week I tend to add a second use in during my weekend. I apply this after I have washed my face but before I have put on moisturizer. You can buy this product online from Eslor here. It costs about $38 for a 1.7 fl oz bottle but it will seriously last you months. I have had my current one for 3 months and I'm not even half way through it yet.



4.
Because I do like to use a lot of moisturizers and beauty oils I always keep Neutrogena's Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control Cleanser/Mask in my cabinet at all times. This product can be used as just a cleanser but I use it as only a mask. This product is oil free, will not clog your pores and will not dry out your skin. As you know by now, I tend to have pretty dry skin so when I see anything with shine or oil control on the bottle I stay far, far away but this stuff is the exception. This product keeps my skin from getting too oily without even coming close to leaving me feeling or looking dry. I only use this one night a week right after washing my face and before moisturizing. You can find this at pretty much any store with a beauty aisle or you can buy it direct from Neutrogena here. This product runs about $8.



5.
Evian Facial Spray is not a mask or an oil but I love it and I had to include it for you somewhere so here it is. This stuff is incredible and you are going to need it this winter. This is a mineral water face spray and it is made to enhance the effectiveness of any moisturizer or skin care regimen. Any time I feel really dry I use this stuff. You just spray a thin layer all over your face. let it dry and you are good to go. My favorite thing about this product is that you can literally use it OVER makeup! Sometimes during the day, especially in the colder months, my face starts feeling really dry and I just wish I could put on moisturizer but I'm wearing makeup and it just doesn't work that was so now, there is Evian! This actually can be used to brighten the colors in any makeup look. The best thing about this product is that you can use it all day and all night and not have one negative thing happen to your skin! You can purchase this product from Sephora, Ulta or directly from the Evian spray shop here. It costs around $12-$13.

If you have any questions, requests or recommendations always feel fee to let me know! Check back next time for help planning your child's next party!


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top