February Favorites

Thursday, February 18, 2016
It seems like at least once every single week I find some amazing product that I want to share with you all but then I end up feeling like it's not worth it's own entire blog post so, because of that, I have decided to do a monthly favorites post to share all of the new things that I have fallen in love with! Welcome to my February Favorites!

1. Rodan + Fields Enhancements: Micro-Dermabrasion Paste
This is a  high-glide, oil-free formula designed to promote maximum gentle exfoliation and it is seriously amazing. My friend, Erin, kept going on and on and on about this stuff and how incredible it was. We seriously talked about it so many times that I am now an expert on it but once I finally decided to just give it a try I completely understood. One use is all it took for me to fall in love. I woke up after my first time using it about 9 hours later and immediately texted Erin about my skin. My face has never been softer and my skin has never been as even and clear as it is now. I use it once every other day after taking off my makeup and I will probably use it for the rest of my life. It's very simple, the directions are on the bottle, literally anyone can figure this stuff out. You can get your own bottle here. It retails for $78 but trust me, it is more than worth it. It comes in a large container and it will last you a very long time. Save up or do whatever you have to do because EVERYONE needs this in their life!


2.Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Deep Cleaning Face Wash
This is Clean & Clear's newest product and you guys have seen me talk about my love for their Morning Burst formula so when I saw this on the selves I HAD to try it. It is a very simple face wash and does exactly what it says it will. This oil-free soap has a calming aroma, leaving you with a clean and relaxed feeling. This foaming face wash will not clog your pores or leave your skin overly dry. It is AMAZING. I love the feel of it, the way it smells and it truly does help you relax . I have been using it every night that I'm not using the Rodan + Fields product that I just talked about above. Between these two products my skin is just almost perfect! You can purchase this face wash here or purchase it locally at any Wal-Mart and/or drug store in your area. It costs about $8.50 for an 8oz bottle.


3. Lil' Scrubbies Facial Cleansing Pads
I seriously can't even begin to explain my love for these things. Last year I was using a face wash that came with one of these and, really, the scrubbie was 75% of the reason I even bought the face wash. Eventually they stopped selling the product and I never saw them again until the other day when I was purchasing my Clean & Clear Face Wash. These things are seriously so cheap and so worth the couple of dollars that they will cost you. I use them with literally any and every face wash morning and night with the exception of the Rodan + Fields product above. I just checked and if you live in my area there are no more available at our Wal-Mart but I have found them online for you! You can get them here on Amazon for literally $2.49. Seriously, buy them. You won't miss the $2 and they are incredible.




4. Sookie Sookie Arriba Pera Earrings
I know you all have been seeing me post about these but I just can't get enough of them. I have always seen Kelsey Johnson wear the larger version forever and, while I have always loved them so much, I have never purchased any because they're just a little too big for my taste. Once the Arriba Pera's were created and I saw a size comparison photo between the two style I knew they would be PERFECT for me. (If you are trying to decide between the two let me know. I will send you the photo that I was sent!) I placed my first order and decided on the Sea Breeze when they came in and were more than perfect I HAD to go back for the black, and then the pink and then the silver... Eventually I'm sure I'll own them in every color known to man. The one comment I have heard when showing them off to friends and family is that they are a little pricey. A month ago I would've completely agreed but once you have them in your hands and understand that they were literally handmade just for you the price is so reasonable. They are $32 + you can save 10% with the code LACI10 at checkout! You can purchase the pink ones here, turquoise ones here, silver ones here or the black ones here.


5. Blogilates Timer Water Bottle
Not only is this bottle so, so, so cute but it also holds 34 oz of water! It is more than perfect for those of us who are serious about hydrating. I, personally, am the worst about making sure I drink enough water during the day but this bottle spreads it out through out the day and helps me be more aware of how much I've taken in and how much more I have to go. Drinking a good amount of water is so vital to clear skin, weight loss and so many other things. It is a lot easier to stay on track when you have something like this sitting right in front of you showing you where you are at, at every moment of the day. Do we even need to talk about how cute it is!? Aside from helping me live healthier it is so adorable. If you don't like the color or wording of mine, no worries, they have them in many different colors with a handful of different quotes! These same colors and quotes also come in diffuser bottles (which are also amazing) so if this bottle isn't for you that one just may be. The color I have is currently out of stock but you can get a light blue one here, a darker blue one here, a yellow one here, a black one here, a red one here, a clear one with blue font here or a clear one with pink font here. If you are more interested in a diffuser bottle you can get those here. Just as a tip, be careful washing these. I would not stick it in a dishwasher. The writing will smear or even come off with extremely hard washing or intense scrubbing.

Well, that's it for this month! As always, if you have any questions, suggestions or comments please feel free to let me know! Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top